Begin Your Quest For The Perfect Smile In the City Of Smiles
Philippine dental tourism at its brightest with Mendez Dental
The key to healthier and brilliant pearly whites can be found at “the pearl of the orient seas”
The Philippines remains one of the most beautiful and colorful places to visit in Asia. With its picturesque views: azure waters, sparkling white sand beaches, and warm hospitable people, it also boasts of world-class Filipino dentists whose years of training can provide you with the kind of expert dental treatment you would otherwise be paying thousands of dollars for back home.
Take a dazzling tour of the islands and discover Philippine dental tourism at its finest. In central Philippines, the Negros province has a city aptly named the City of Smiles; you’ll find modern dental equipment and top-of-the-line techniques at Mendez Dental to bring your smile to its brightest glory at only a fraction of the cost.
Negros – One Bright Place To Smile About
At the very center of the Philippines lies its heart. Warm and pulsing with welcome, Negros Island throbs with the vibrant beat of beautiful places, colorful festivals, exotic Asian food, and smiling, hospitable people.
Philippine dental tourism is never more successful than it is in Negros, where you can kayak in cool aquamarine waters, laze on white beaches, or frolic with fishes in Southern Sipalay’s world-class diving resorts; hike up seven waterfalls or relax in the therapeutic sulphur springs in mountainous Mambucal; and drink in the architectural masterpieces of a bygone age, like Talisay’s neo-Romanesque colossus, The Ruins.
Mendez Dental will pave your way to a dazzling smile you can flash to the world at large as you whoop along with multi-hued native dancers in Kabankalan’s Sinulog festival, or whirl in the streets at the world-renowned Masskara festival in Bacolod City.
More importantly, Mendez Dental will ensure stronger teeth and gums for any food lover to experience and enjoy the delightful food in Negros, from savory hot chicken inasal to the crumbly molasses-sweet native pastry, piyaya.
Highly Competent Philippine Dental Tourism in Negros
Dental tourism has been in practice in the Philippines for several years now. A growing number of foreigners are gravitating towards Filipino dentists for their skills and proficiency in treating dental problems, as well as their experience in prosthodontic, aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry. Philippine dental tourism thrives today for many reasons:
* Availability – Every major city in the Philippines boasts of a full complement of dental clinics and services. Mendez Dental in Negros, with its fully trained team of English-speaking dentists, orthodontists, aesthetic dental professionals and staff, is fully equipped to deal with all your dental needs at attractive, cost-efficient rates.
* The Ease of Securing Appointments – getting a dental appointment back home is next to impossible. Many dental clinics are manned by assistants, and it can be difficult to get a vacant slot or even talk to the dentists themselves. With Mendez Dental, setting an appointment is a breeze, and you’ll have one of the best dental holidays via the City of Smiles dental tourism in Negros.
* Affordability – Even without dental insurance, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find that a simple procedure worth $200 to $400 back home comes at a third of the cost at Mendez Dental.
* Expertise – The Philippines currently has 17 fully qualified dental colleges that graduate a fresh new crop of dental professionals each year. With the interest in Philippine dental tourism, students from other countries, particularly Iran, are flocking to Philippine dental schools to get their degree in dentistry, as well as furthering their education in advanced dental studies. Filipinos are highly proficient in the English language, and coupled with years of dental education and experience, they make up some of the most formidable dentists in the world.
* Friendly Staff And Professionals – You won’t get the run-around, or be rudely placed on hold. Mendez Dental holds true its home city’s reputation as the City of Smiles. With courteous and welcoming receptionists, dental professionals and assistants, you’ll enjoy your visit and your treatment in a stress-free environment you won’t find anywhere else.
* Laid-Back Lifestyle – Wouldn’t it be wonderful to step out of the rat race and relax for a spell? The laid-back Philippine lifestyle can be experience to its fullest in Negros, where traffic is scarce and the people are warm and accommodating. This makes the province the perfect place for Philippine dental tourism.